Well-known international IT service provider is building a new branch in Kosice. Come and help to create something new and big in our city.
- Senior Network Administrator works on various international projects for customers around the globe.
- II./ III. level support regarding Network (Backend, Branch/Store, Incident/ Problem/ Change/ Release/
- Cooperates with IT Architecture on various project during design, preparation and implementation
- Ensures the stable operation of customer networks and connected peripherals.
- Analyze and resolves network hardware and software problems in timely and accurate fashion, and
provides end user training and support when required.
- Support complex issues and incidents as a part of network operations team.
- Manage and troubleshoot all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, wireless AP
etc. to ensure stable and reliable operation
- Proactive monitoring of customer networks
- Organize daily support tickets (incidents, service requests) and finish them on time, often with
cooperation with other support teams, ISP and the customer
- Recommend network improvements and upgrades.
- Develop, document and train on hardware installation and troubleshooting procedures
- Train or/and advice other team members
- Take on call role to provide 24/7 support for customers
Odpovedať na inzerát
Informácie o pozícii
Grafton Recruitment SK
Košice (Košický kraj)
Odvetvie: Informačné technológie,
Plat: Od 1900 EUR do 2200 EUR
Typ pracovného pomeru: Plný úväzok
Miesto pracoviska: Ko?ice (cel?)