We are looking for a hardworking and passionate candidate, who wishes to use his/her English and Swedish language skills, to join the team of Classification Specialists. If you are looking for a new professional challenge and at the same time you are a person with strong analytical skills, who enjoys working with data, don’t hesitate to send us your CV!
Your tasks will include the following:
- processing data (various product information) from diverse databases and other sources,
- classifying and correcting those data with high level of accuracy in the company’s retail catalogue, as well as ensuring their completeness,
- categorizing the products into a complex hierarchical organization,
- reporting results of the classification process,
- keeping in line with the company's categorization guidelines.
To master the tasks of this position, you should meet the following criteria:
- speaking English and Swedish on an communicative level, with possible insignificant mistakes (B2),
- having and undergraduate or graduate degree,
- showing a high level of accuracy, precision as well as having strong analytical skills,
- experience in cataloging or indexing is of an advantage
This position is suitable for fresh graduates.
Odpovedať na inzerát
Informácie o pozícii
Grafton Recruitment SK
Bratislava (Bratislavský kraj)
Plat: Od 1000 EUR do 1300 EUR
Typ pracovného pomeru: Plný úväzok
Benefity: The company offers a generous benefit package, which will be presented by the company itself on an interview.
Miesto pracoviska: Bratislava (cel?)